| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Freetown in November is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish with rain now and again. Just 87.5mm (3.4in) of liquid is released across on average 11 days.
- The heavens above Freetown are reasonably fine having an average of a detectable 6:29 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:43.
- There are approximately 5:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Freetown November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Freetown, Sierra Leone
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Freetown:
- Kenieba, Mali - 517.4 kms (321.5 miles) NNE
- Kedougou, Senegal - 452.4 kms (281.2 miles) NNE
- Siguiri, Guinea - 541.4 kms (336.4 miles) NE
- Labe, Guinea - 316 kms (196.4 miles) NNE
- Kankan, Guinea - 470.6 kms (292.5 miles) ENE
- Mamou, Guinea - 229.9 kms (142.9 miles) NNE
- Kindia, Guinea - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) NNE
- Faranah, Guinea - 311.6 kms (193.6 miles) ENE
- Kabala, Sierra Leone - 210.6 kms (130.9 miles) ENE
- Kissidougou, Guinea - 353.6 kms (219.8 miles) ENE
- Macenta, Guinea - 406.9 kms (252.9 miles) E
- Daru, Sierra Leone - 268 kms (166.5 miles) ESE
- Bo, Sierra Leone - 174.3 kms (108.3 miles) ESE
- Nzerekore, Guinea - 549.6 kms (341.6 miles) E
- Bonthe, Sierra Leone - 143 kms (88.9 miles) SSE
- Monrovia, Liberia - 409.9 kms (254.7 miles) SE